The Pre-Discharge Financial Education session will allow you to focus on the steps you can take to help build a strong financial life. You will learn a comprehensive set of financial skills and concepts to help you manage your money confidently going forward. The course can be done easily and on-line. The course includes:
- Development of a spending plan
- Money management tools
- Wise use of credit
- Consumer protection laws and regulations
For this class, you will need the following information:
- Bankruptcy case number
- Valid photo ID
- $50 fee (Debit card, Money Order or Cashier's Check) per certificate issued. In limited circumstances, you may be eligible to have this fee reduced. Please contact us for more information, email@example.com.
Call for more information at 1-877-275-2227.
Dollars and $ense
Money in Motion
We also offer a similar online financial education option that allows you to complete at your convenience. Money in Motion is a comprehensive online course that builds your overall financial knowledge. Click here for more information about Money in Motion.
- Budgeting Basics
- Building Wealth
- Avoiding Scams
- Identity Theft
- Credit Reports and Scores
- How to Survive a Layoff
- Managing Credit and Debt Wisely
If you are interested in bringing effective financial workshops to your group, a member of our professional education staff will work directly with you to identify the needs of your audience and customize a presentation based on your objectives.