A big part of our mission is to ensure that youth, individuals, and families have the knowledge and tools to reach financial independence.
The Pre-Discharge Financial Education session will allow you to focus on the steps you can take to help build a strong financial life. You will learn a comprehensive set of financial skills and concepts to help you manage your money confidently going forward. The course can be done easily and on-line. The course includes:
- Development of a spending plan
- Money management tools
- Wise use of credit
- Consumer protection laws and regulations
For this class:
- You will need your bankruptcy case number
- A valid photo ID
- There is a $50 fee per person that must be paid before or at the time of the appointment we accept debit card, money order or cashier’s check. In limited circumstances, you may be eligible to have this fee reduced. Please contact us for more information, email@example.com.
- Bankruptcy Counseling is done via phone or in our office by appointment only.
- During counseling, our certified counselor will discuss your income from the past 6 months and the bills that will be placed in the bankruptcy
- A certificate will be generated at the end of the appointment. This certificate must be filed with the client’s court paperwork and will expire in 180 days.
If you are in need of assistance with bankruptcy, you can call Montana Legal Services at: 406-442-9830 or the Attorney Reference number at: 406-449-6577. If a resident of Wyoming, there is Wyoming Legal Services you can call 307-632-9061.
Call for more information at 1-877-275-2227. Click here to start your class.
Dollars and $ense
RDI provides an in-person financial education course, Dollars and $ense, that covers: Setting Financial Goals; Managing Your Money; Building Credit and Reducing Debt; and Protecting Your Finances. Call us today for more information about financial education opportunities in your community.
Money in Motion
We also offer a similar online financial education option that allows you to complete at your convenience. The Money in Motion Piggy Bank is a comprehensive online course that builds your overall financial knowledge. Call us today for more information about financial education opportunities in your community. Once you have called RDI and paid your $25 class fee click here to login to your Money in Motion class.
RDI provides high quality financial education workshops to organizations and community groups. We present practical information to help people learn how to get and stay on track with their money. Possible workshop topics include, but are not limited to:
- Budgeting Basics
- Building Wealth
- Avoiding Scams
- Identity Theft
- Credit Reports and Scores
- How to Survive a Layoff
- Managing Credit and Debt Wisely
If you are interested in bringing effective financial workshops to your group, a member of our professional education staff will work directly with you to identify the needs of your audience and customize a presentation based on your objectives.
Schedule a class today
Call 1-800-275-2227 for more information or to schedule a
class in your area or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.